Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Book #21: Something Blue

I take back my former dislike for this series, because I quite enjoyed Something Blue. While I hated Darcy in the previous book, she definitely went through the process of changing in this installment, to the point that I was rooting for her to find happiness.

This is a big change, if you'll refer to my last post. I don't know how this happened, but hats off to Emily Giffin for managing it.

Despite this, though, I still don't understand the attraction between Darcy and Ethan. Ethan still seems too good for her. I guess I still hold a grudge against Darcy for her jerk-like tendencies, but I'll live. I still really enjoyed the book.

I don't own the next book in the series (I had the first two, which accounts for the fact that I read the second, even having been so frustrated by the first), but I may seek it out. Yay for the series being redeemed!

No comments:

Post a Comment